JOB TYPE: PERMANENT, Full Time
SALARY: 16345.000 - 16355.000
Quantity Surveyor | London | Consultancy I am working with a leading cost management and project management construction consultancy who have been trading for over 100 years. With international presence, they employ 150+ staff across the UK and abroad.I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join this company's team based in London. The applying Quantity Surveyor should have the ability to run their own projects with the support of experianced London team. Initially, the successful QS will be delivering projects within the residential sector, but the role will also have scope for working across as range of industry sectors.This company are a strong believer of personal and professional growth and will provide RICS approved structured APC training and a flexible but structured career path. Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Cost planning and estimating
- Producing post contract cost reports
- Cost checking, carrying out variations ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Preparation of tenders, including managing the pre-qualification stage, tender analysis, producing tender report and compiling contractual documents.
- Inputting data into value engineering.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must be degree educated in an appropriate field of study. (i.e. Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management)
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Previous involvement with medium to large scale projects.
- Ideally experience managing projects within the residential
- Ideally experience of managing/working on multiple projects at any given time
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- RICS approved structured APC training
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on #removed#-resource.co.uk or call me on 0118 9522 240.Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Quantity Surveyor | London | Consultancy ...Role: Quantity Surveyor Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: London, Greater London, Greater LondonApply for this job now.